2007-09-11

Jeff Meet-n-Greet

Jeffans in NYC and surrounding areas will be happy to know that, according to the website Real New Yorkers Know, Jeff is going to be in town to meet-n-greet fans and sign DVDs of Pittsburgh!

"Come on down to J&R on Friday, September 21st at 12:30pm and meet actor Jeff Goldblum. Mr. Goldblum will be here to sign copies of his latest DVD, Pittsburgh . The film, a “mockumentary” of the small town theatre scene, has cameo appearances by Alanis Morrisette, Illeana Douglas, Conan O’Brien and many others.

J&R is located at 23 Park Row in Lower Manhattan."

Go to the source linked to above for directions. And if anyone manages to get there, I will pay you good money to get me a signed copy of the DVD...email me! I would be absolutely thrilled beyond measure to have something Jeff touched in my possession!

No comments: