2007-04-25

It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's....The Fly?



I took a screenshot from the Raines episode "Stoned Dead" (Season One, Episode Four) and mucked around with it a bit in Photoshop to come up with this for you.

It was drawn by Raines' hallucinated "vic" while they chatted in his car. The hallucination said it was his newest comic character, Captain Raines. Raines responded by telling the kid that he got his quads right, but the "bulge is a little modest". Which is just as well, since we don't want to scare the kiddies.

I have stared at this picture for a while now and can't come up with anything witty to say about it. Enjoy. I'll be over here in the corner biting my fist.

Oh, and now you can download and listen to the Raines theme song while you dribble over his image.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "bulge" comment was one of my favorites from that episode along with, "Old age put her on the bike but the weed's peddling." Jeff should sign that picture and auction it off for charity. I bet it would bring in a fairly sizable bid.